Attorney Crosby Elliott assists individuals and families in all aspects of estate planning. Crosby focuses his practice in the areas of general estate planning and estate, trust, and probate administration.
Professional Activities and Accomplishments
Prior to joining Cody, Cody, & McCarthy, Attorney Elliott was an associate at a firm in Brighton, Massachusetts concentrating on civil litigation, real estate conveyancing, and estate planning.
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Boston Trusts & Estates Consortium
- Massachusetts LGBTQ Bar Association
- WealthCounsel Estate Planning Organization
- Massachusetts Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- New England School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Florida State University | Bachelor of Science, Psychology and Criminology