Denise J. McCarthy, Esq.
Attorney McCarthy represents individuals, families and business owners, advising them on all aspects of estate planning, elder law, and estate, probate and trust administration. Her practice focuses on sophisticated estate planning and complex estate and probate settlements, including controversies relating to estate settlement. She helps clients navigate complex trust and tax issues while ensuring that their personal goals for their family, business and assets are met.
Attorney McCarthy began her career in the field of marketing and business development helping a variety of national and international companies promote and develop their businesses.
Professional Activities and Accomplishments
Attorney McCarthy frequently writes for a variety of publications discussing issues relating to estate planning. She has been published in Trust and Estates Magazine and Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly. She is also a frequent guest on Money Matters, a Boston-based television show which covers finance-related topics.
- American Bar Association
- Boston Trusts & Estates Consortium
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- WealthCounsel Estate Planning Organization
- Massachusetts Bar
- Suffolk University Law School|Juris Doctorate, cum laude
- Simmons College|Master of Science in Communications Management
- Simmons College|Bachelor of Arts in Communications, magna cum laude