Cody, Cody & McCarthy in the News
Events & Presentations
Cody, Cody & McCarthy regularly hosts client seminars on a variety of estate planning topics to answer common questions and address concerns most clients have on the issue.
If you would like more information, or would like to be alerted to new seminars, presentations or events, please contact us by clicking here.
Newsletters & Publications
Cody, Cody & McCarthy publishes a quarterly newsletter as a resource to help keep our clients informed of new trends in planning and to alert them to changes in the law that might affect their planning.
Feel free to download the articles below* and sign up here to receive updates.
- Volume Issue , - Trump’s First 100 Days: Looking Back and Planning Ahead
- Volume Issue , - Are You Familiar With Community Property Trusts?
- Volume Issue , - Estate Plans for College Students and Other Young Adults
- Volume Issue , - Why “I Love You” Wills Really Don’t Say “I Love You”
- Volume Issue , - The Flexible Protection of Trust-Based Planning
- Volume Issue , - 9 Financial Resolutions For A Happy New Year!
*Adobe PDF software is required to view these newsletters. Please click here for a free download of the most current version of the software.