Ashley Evirs, Esq.
Attorney Ashley Evirs assists individuals and families in all aspects of elder law, estate planning, and estate administration. She concentrates her practice in the area of long-term care planning, helping clients complete MassHealth applications to obtain eligibility for state benefits in long-term care facilities, as well as in the community.
Professional Activities and Accomplishments
Prior to joining Cody, Cody & McCarthy LLC, Attorney Evirs maintained a successful practice in her hometown of Lakeville, Massachusetts concentrating on the areas of estate planning, elder law, and real estate conveyancing.
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- WealthCounsel Estate Planning Organization
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association
- Middleboro Rotary Club
- Massachusetts Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- University of Delaware, Double Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice and Sociology