Dagmar Pollex, Esq.
Attorney Dagmar M. Pollex has helped many individuals and families create comprehensive life and estate plans that protect themselves and their families, including trusts and estates, gifts, charitable planning, coordination of retirement and estate planning, planning for long-term care needs, asset protection and planning for family businesses.
Attorney Pollex has trained with Legacy Builders Institute, a network of attorneys trained in legacy tools and techniques to help clients create a personal family legacy. She has also studied with Esperti Peterson Institute, Advanced Wealth Strategies Institute.
Professional Activities and Accomplishments
Attorney Pollex is a contributing author of the book, Love, Money and Control, published in February 2004, and has taught and spoken on many estate planning topics in continuing education seminars for financial advisors and CPA’s, as well as for the public
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, Massachusetts Chapter
- WealthCounsel Estate Planning Organization
- Mass Forum of Estate Planning Attorneys, Board of Directors
- Massachusetts Bar
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Northeastern University Law School | Juris Doctorate
- University of Delaware | Bachelor of Arts