Jamie Nadeau Cody, Esq., LL.M.
Attorney Jamie Cody has practiced as an attorney since 1992 and is admitted to practice in both Connecticut and Massachusetts. Jamie focuses her law practice exclusively in the areas of estate planning and elder law, with a special interest in Long-Term Care issues and matters affecting the elderly. Her areas of professional concentration include sophisticated estate planning techniques and comprehensive estate planning design, encompassing lifetime gift planning, life insurance planning and business succession planning.
Professional Activities and Accomplishments
Attorney Cody frequently speaks to local and national audiences on various estate planning topics. Past presentations include those made to Charles Schwab & Co., Fidelity Investments, The National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys and Bristol County Estate Planning Council.
- Bar Association of Norfolk County
- Bristol County Estate Planning Council
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- WealthCounsel Estate Planning Organization
- Massachusetts Bar
- Connecticut Bar
- U.S. District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
- Boston University Law School Graduate Tax Program | Legal Masters of Taxation, magna cum laude
- University of Connecticut School of Law | Juris Doctorate, cum laude
- College of the Holy Cross | Bachelor of Arts, Political Science